Newly scheduled and existing clients can log into their account to schedule an appointment or make a payment.
New clients need to call or email to schedule their first appointment. Once your appointment is confirmed, you will receive and email invitation to setup your account.
*Please note the client portal will open in a new browser window *CLICK HERE FOR CLIENT PORTAL
Important Information About Our Electronic Documents
Please Read the following
In an effort to be environmentally responsible, Intera Counseling and Wellness is utilizing electronic documents for all client, Insurance, billing, and HIPAA forms.
All clients visiting Intera for the first time will need to complete all of the new client paperwork.
- This is true even if you have seen one of our counselors at a different practice or have not been seen for more than one year.
- Insurance and billing information will need to be updated.
- You will need to acknowledge the current privacy protections provided to you by Intera.
A secure link to the new client paperwork will be sent via e-mail.
- You will need to download each PDF document in order to fill it out and add your e-signature.
- Then upload the completed document back to your secure profile.
- Q: Can I e-sign a document by previewing it?
A: No, the preview mode will not allow you to add your signature, which is required by law.
- Q: What process should I follow to complete the forms?
A: You should do the following steps:
- log into your private portal link
- Click on each form and download it to your computer or device.
- Open it using Adobe Acrobat. Fill out the form and add your e-signature.
- Save the file to your computer so you have a copy.
- Log back into your portal and upload each newly completed document.
- Q: Do I need to buy Adobe Acrobat Reader?
A: No, Adobe Acrobat reader is a free application that comes with most computers. You can also download it for free from Adobe.com.
- Q: Who should I contact if I have a problem?
A: You are welcome to call our office for assistance with how to complete the e-signature process.
For security and privacy reasons, we are not able to complete the process for you over the phone.
- Q: Can I use a printed copy?
A: Yes, clients are welcome to print their own copies and complete them in writing and return them on their first visit.
Intera Counseling and Wellness is not able to provide printed copies on demand.